- School In India Suspends Cheating Students
- Bitcoin Exchange CEO Arrested for Selling and Laundering Over $1 Million In Bitcoin to Silk Road Drug Trafficing
- Warren Buffet Offers $1 Billion For a Perfect March Madness Bracket
- Cannibal Rat Ship Getting Ready Crash Into United Kingdom
- Legalize weed and your NFL team will go to the Super Bowl!
patmccloskey on Stoney Point Surf Spot patmccloskey on Stoney Point Surf Spot lightspeedracer on Canal Park Brewing Company… Kelda on Canal Park Brewing Company…
Tag Archives: minnesota
Duluth, MN – Frigid cold air temperatures, water just above freezing, wetsuits and Surfboards? Add that all up and you get something that appeals to a small population of people. These are the surfers that gather at Stoney Point in … Continue reading
Maple Lake, MN – Less than an hour west from the Twin Cities is Maple Lake. This town offers one of the best ice fishing tournaments in Minnesota hands down. They have been doing this Derby for 39 years and … Continue reading
Can’t wait to get back for some more Stoned Surf IPA!